Finding Funding: New Opportunities to Grow in 2016
On Wednesday 11 May we’re holding a free breakfast seminar looking at where small businesses should look for investment as they plan for growth in 2016.
Get the latest tips and insight on a range of funding opportunities including:
• Hear from Metro Bank’s Mike Adamson on doing business differently with the UK high street’s newest bank
• Paul Heerey shares expert advice on how to get a yes from banks first time
• The latest in UK government funding via SEMLEP with Velocity’s James Stancombe
• Fund your new ideas through Innovation Bridge with Garth McKenzie at Central Bedfordshire Council
• Refresch’s Andrea Reynolds takes a look at getting results from applications to the EU’s Horizon 2020 scheme
To download a flyer for the event see here.
Cranfield Innovation Centre, Cranfield University Technology Park MK43 0BT. For more information and travel details to our offices see our map here.
8.00am – Breakfast
8.30am – Event start
9.30am – Event close & Networking
To book please email Matt Lloyd at email@example.com
About the events
Cranfield University Technology Park’s free business seminars are designed to suit the needs of growing businesses in the Milton Keynes and Bedfordshire, with topics ranging from finance and business development to apprenticeship programmes.
The events which include a networking breakfast are hosted in the Cranfield Innovation Centre offices’ conferencing suite and are open to all.
The events are delivered in partnership with Cranfield University, South East Midlands Local Enterprise Partnership (SEMLEP) and Central Bedfordshire Council.